Is there anyone in Virginia who has the pollitical courage to
recognize this deed or say why it should not be recognized?
This Deed for Accotink has been in the Fairfax County, Virginia, Court records since October 23, 1992. I could not get the Director of DTA (Department Tax Administration) Kevin Greenlief <email@example.com> to recognize it or say why it should not be recognized. I tried for 23 years.
Director Greenlief's refusal to take an accountable position on the Deed left me, the Trustee for Accotink, powerless. It blocked me from selling it. It forced me to pay the real estate taxes until I ran out of money (And then the Court removed me as Trustee for not paying the real estate taxes but I won't go into that here because I want to keep this simple.).
There is nothing wrong with this Deed. What would it take to get the establishment to recognize this Deed or say why it should not be recognized?
Not recognizing this Deed and not saying why costs me two properties. It cost me the Trust property in Fairfax County, Virginia, and my farm in Highland County, Virginia.
Questions for Director Greenlief
Please ask the Director of DTA (Department Tax Administration) Kevin Greenlief <firstname.lastname@example.org> why he does not recognize this deed. And about the $27,669.42 lien he had sent to Highland County. Why didn't he recognize this deed or say why it should not be recognized? What is the lien trail? Why are both impenetrable secrets? Director Greenlief's automated response to my emails appears below:
(1) Why did you not recognize the 1992 Deed for Accotink (15 acres located in Fairfax County at tax map # 090-4-01-0017), or say why it should not be recognized? This rendered me, as Trustee for Accotink, powerless. It blocked me from selling Accotink and forced me to pay the real estate taxes until I ran out of money. book8307page1446deed.com
This deed has been in the Court records since 1992. I could not get anyone in the Court to recognize it or say why it should not be recognized. I tried for 23 years.
The refusal to take an accountable position on it rendered me powerless. It blocked me from selling Accotink and forced me to pay the real estate taxes until I ran out of money. There is nothing wrong with this deed except those in control decided not to recognize it, but not actually say they don't recognize it:
(2) Why did you not allow Accotink to be sold at a public tax sale? This is the usual and customary procedure. If this were done, I, as Trustee, would have received the proceeds, distributed the proceeds to the three beneficiaries, and closed the Trust. And our family would not have been beaten up any more over Accotink.
(3) Why was Acotink, using our trusting fear driven sister Jean Nader, illegal taken over by the Court instead? Why was my farm in Highland County, using a fradulent lien, taken over by the Court instead?
(4) Do you not recognize that the lien for back taxes on Accotink in Fairfax County, was sent to Highland County?
(5) Why do you not recognize that the Trust documents state that the Trustee, Anthony OConnell, is not individually liable?
(6) Why do you not recognize that the three beneficiaries of the Trust are to share the real estate taxes?
(7) How did you calculate the lien amount of $27,669.42? And that I owe it? When I should be reimbursed $127, 290.17 for paying the other beneficiaries share of the real estate taxes? (As of November 6, 2010)
(8) Director Greenlief's automated response to my emails appears below:
"Automated Response to Repeated Inquiry Concerning Cancelled (no longer in force) Bank Lien for previously delinquent "real estate taxes on Fairfax County Parcel, #090--4-01-0017
Greenlief, Kevin C. <Kevin.Greenlief@fairfaxcounty.gov>
Mon, May 9, 2016 at 3:36 PM
To: Anthony OConnell <email@example.com>
Dear Mr. O’Connell,
As you know, I previously answered your question multiple times. There is no entanglement. There is no secrecy. The bank lien was only for delinquent real estate taxes on the parcel in Fairfax County (15 acres located in Fairfax County at tax map # 090-4-01-0017). The bank lien was released long ago. The delinquent taxes were paid prior to 2014. This issue is closed. The Fairfax County property is currently under the jurisdiction of the Fairfax County Circuit Court. This issue has nothing to do with any property outside of Fairfax County. No further communication is warranted in this matter.
Kevin C. Greenlief, Director
Department of Tax Administration"
I try to expose the accounting
On March 30, 2012, after nineteen (19) years of going through traditional channels with no success, I try to expose the accounting for our Mother's Estate at bk467p191 by posting http://www.canweconnectthedots.com .
About five (5) weeks later my farm in Highland County, Virginia, is taken over.
http://www.farm139.com , http://www.followthetrails.com
About eight (8) weeks later the process of taking over my trust property begins.
http://www.book8307page1446deed.com , http://www.chiefjudgesmith.com
1976?-1985 Total silence about testamentary trust with me as Trusttee rust Conmon sense suggest money
1985.xx.xx "Lawer fix"
1992.10.16 Date of Deed for Accotink with me as Trustee, recorded on October 23, 1992, at bk8307p1446.
No one recognizes this Deed and no one will say why. This blocks me from selling Accotink.
1992.10.16 Date of POA with me as Trustee, recorded on November 12, 1993, at bk8845p1444.
1992.10.16 Date of Agreement with me as Trustee, recorded on November 12, 1993, at bk8845p1449.
1992.12.03 I ask the bar to stop Edward White from disempowering our family.
1993.03.20 Commissioner of Accounts Wilson officially approves the accounting at bk467page191.
I file an Exceptions to the Commissioner's report. It disappears.
I write a book to try to expose the accounting at bk467p191. This did not work.
1999.08.09 I ask the Commissioner to try to expose the accounting at bk467p191.
2000.07.24 I write to the judges to try to expose the accounting at bk467p191. This did not work.
2000.08.23 I file an Exceptions to the Commissioner's report. It disappears.
I apply for VA poverty pension through AZDVS in Arizona
Phoenix VA receives "February 7" document from AZDVS.
2012.03.30 I post http://www.canweconnectthedots.com to try to expose the accounting at bk467p191.
2012.05.10 Phoenix VA letter tells me that my poverty pension application basically disappeared.
2012.05.11 Fairfaix County Court has a lien for $27,669 sent to me that takes control of my farm.
2012.05.25 Revocation of Power of Attorney as Trustee.
2012.07.26 Pretend lien placement in Highland County Bank 1 is changed to pretend lien placement in Bank 2.
2012.08.30 B&K law firm files a Complaint to remove me as Trustee .
2012.09.24 My one (1) response to Complaint received by Court.
2012.09.26 My seventeen (17) responses to Complaint received by Court.
2012.10.05 Order (". . Trust shall not expire . . .")
2012.10.22 Notice to appear in Virginia Court.
2012.12.04 Order to appear in Virginia Court.
2013 01.25 Judge Smith's Order approves the Complaint and I am removed as Trustee.
Future If this trend is projected, I believe it will show that the forces that don't want the accounting at
bk467p191 exposed will have me dead before allowing it to be exposed.
(4) http://www.book8307page1446deed.com @
(7) http://www.chiefjudgesmith.com (Best)
Jean Miner O'Connell, our Mother, did not want assets to disappear from her estate or her family torn apart to cover it up. The CPA Joanne L. Barnes (SN 579-44-3240, EIN 541040148?), the Attorney Edward J. White, and their collaborators, did that. Their signature cover is to use a trusting member of the family they victimize to unwittingly divide and disempower the family. They are insulated beyond imagination. It is fiducary rape.
It appears to be the perfect cover. In twenty-three (23) years not one member of the establishment has tried to expose their accounting or tried to stop them from using our trusting sister. Not one. This accounting fraud is here to stay, and the only protection familes have is themselves. Secrecy between family members is essential to these accountants and fatal to the family. If your family insists on no secrecy between family members these accountants will leave your family alone.
Can anyone stop my trusting family members from being used? Please keep in mind that the accountants and their colaborators have been telling my family for twenty-three years that I am the bad guy. You will not believe the size of the forces musterred against me, to stop me from trying to expose the accounting. Suggestion - Verify that none of the items in the complaint they had my sister sign are true, and then try to convince my sister that none of the items are true. http://www.chiefjudgesmith.com/complaint/complaint-home.html
1) Jean OConnell Nader, 350 Fourth Avenue, New Kensington, Pennsylvania, 15068, Tel 724 337-7537 (My sister) For some reason I can no longer get this address on mapquest. The links below show it is a real address -
2) Amy Nader Johnson, 1401 West View Drive, New Kensington, Pennsylvania, 15068-5947, firstname.lastname@example.org (About half a mile from her Mom, Jean OConnell Nader)
To expose accounting fraud it is necessary to expose the accountiung. If you are not totally convinced that the only way to get to the truth is to expose the trails (money trails, document trails, what should be but isn't trails, etc.,), and that trails trump everything, this is a good place to stop.